Learning Management System: How It Works
|We provide custom reporting and administration in a secure and confidential environment.|
We can work with our partners to develop content using PowerPoint or MS Word to make it easy and familiar for subject matter experts. All E-Learning modules are SCORM compliant so they can be used in a variety of Learning Management Systems or simply in a web environment so each module is fully transportable up[on completion once custom E-Learning module can be easily transported, upon request.
We work with Ycommunicate.com Inc. who have expertise in video production, animation, simulation, creative design, instructional design and interactive design to produce superior learning results. Ycommunicate.com team has over 30 years’ experience in interactive learning development. All content is based on E-learning best practices and utilizes state of the art technology and a dynamic E-learning experience to learners.
Georgian College Workforce Development provides content support and reporting for each participant and learner. They also provide ongoing administrative support for partnerships by providing custom administration and reporting.
- What are the Costs and What do you receive for Participating?
- What are the costs for individual learners or groups?
- Can I purchase a [package of courses at a reduced cost?
- Are there group discounts?
- Can we create our own courses and use Workforce Development expertise in implementation & administration?
- Will Workforce Development help me customize training for my organization?
- How often are modules updated?
- Are programs, courses secure, private and confidential?
- Are achievement level records maintain in perpetuity for future access by learners?
For answers to these any other questions call us at Call us at
705.728.1968, ext. 1201 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org